mandag 17. juni 2013

Fucking fairytale ...


So this is how my fairytale ends,
Life with no feelings, failed all my friends.
I keep hoping for an answer, a solution, maybe faith.
But still I'm seeking out the problems, the pain and what I felt.

A new bumpy road is cleared ahead, I'm still clinging on to that very last straw,
Please don't break, please be strong, please try harder, please go on.

There's no turning back from where we are,
No fights left to fight, no tears left to cry.
The heartbeat of what used to be, and I realize..
I don't know what's wrong and what's real,
I don't even know how to feel

As the days goes by, and the fights remains the same.
I slowly understand I don't know who to blame,
Is it you for the pain? Is it me? Am I insane?

But then
Like lightning from a clear sky
I realized it's you
I know now who you are
How could I be so blind? How did I ignore the pain?

You treated me like shit,
You broke me down
You cheated on me, you lied,
Even though I begged and cried
I let you do it, I was too afraid to be alone,
But not anymore,
You win
I'm done






1 kommentar: